Sunday, April 15, 2018

Server Back Online

    It's been a long weekend, but the server is finally back in business. The backups took and the only things we've lost are things that were a part of the mods that have been removed. We can all thank Falandir for his help. He was a trooper and helped me way more than he probably should have.

    Aside from the time spent reinstalling everything, we ran into an issue where the server would start, but not fully come online. After many hours of troubleshooting, it came down to one mod being bad. After uninstalling, reinstalling and updating the mod, it still would not cooperate. Therefore it was removed. The mod was 'Advanced Rafts'. I hated to see this mod go, but it was not playing well with the server.

    So, as an update to my earlier post, the following mods have been removed:
  • Pillars Plus
  • Advanced Rafts
  • Conquer the Seas
  • Spoiling Bin
  • Extra Ark 2.0
  • Scorched Earth Engrams for Any Map
    The list of new mods added is the same as my earlier post, with one exception. I did not, and will not, add Ship Quarters Decor. It is from the same mod author as Advanced Rafts. I do not want to run the risk of another mod of his becoming uncooperative.

    Again, thanks Fal for the help. Thank you all for being patient. And sorry to have ruined your weekend of gettin' your ARK on.

Thela

P.S. - Don't forget to re-add my server by IP address using Steam in the way I described in my earlier post. Can't wait to see you all around the ARK.

No comments:

Post a Comment