Monday, April 30, 2018

Mod Removal Coming Soon

    This coming weekend, on May 6th, I will be removing the 'Castles, Keeps and Forts Architecture' mod. The author has abandoned it and is not releasing the files for anyone else to use to keep it updated. Please log in when you can and prepare for the removal of that mod.

    I might also be removing the Dragons mod and activating Classic Flyers mod to allow Griffins, Wyverns and Phoenix on the Island. Please empty out your dragon's inventory before/by the 6th.

    If I make any other changes I will post here, and at my Discord channel, about the changes.

1 comment:

  1. hey Atouk here just wonderd if i can get somebody to come to my base and remove some old player left overs its hampering my buidling progress im buidling at the hidden lake thanks

    ReplyDelete