Sunday, November 11, 2018

Shall we try Extinction?

   I've been giving some thought to switching my server to the new Extinction map. Please, let me know your thoughts on this matter either here or at my Discord channel. If we do make the switch I will also be re-adjusting some of the player/dino settings and possibly getting rid of a mod or two.

    For quite some time now I've been extremely bored with ARK....and sadly, I think that's partly because of how "OP" things are on my server. If we switch to Extinction I'll be dialing back the settings that effect our, and our dino's, stats. Not to worry though, I won't be dialing them back to 'vanilla' standards. I'll lower them just enough to add a little more challenge to the game.

    Again, please let me know here and/or in Discord what you think.

    Thank you!
       Thela

No comments:

Post a Comment