Thursday, August 23, 2018

New Mods Added

    Hello all! I have added the following mods to my server:

    I have removed the following mods:
  • Ark Steampunk Mod
  • Dynamic Fence System
  • Dino Tracker
    The 'Gunsmoke Tailor' mod is a mod designed for an RP sever. The mod is set up so that their players have to get a special token from their admin in order to learn the engrams for the Gunsmoke crafting stations. Since I do not have access to these tokens I will be providing blueprints for each of the crafting stations. They will be in the same vault that I provide Giga Hearts and Leeds Blubber in. Please, take only one blueprint for each of the three crafting stations. Make sure you do not get rid of the blueprint. This will be the only way you can make the crafting stations.
 
    Thanks for all your patience and I greatly appreciate that you have chosen my server as your ARK home.

No comments:

Post a Comment