Wednesday, November 8, 2017

! Halloween Contest Winners !

Let's all give a big ol' "Congratulations, and Job Well Done!" to Goonie Googoo, the winner of the contest, and s+mitch, in second place, for their Halloween Builds!!!


Goonie's Entire Halloween Build


s+mitch's Entire Halloween Build 

Both of your creations were awesome and fun! I will get you both your prizes the next time we are in game together. Sadly, Goonie, I am unable to give you the max level DodoRex. ARK's own Halloween event was a bust this year and the Dodo Rex was not included/summonable. As a substitution, just let me know which dinosaur you'd like and I'll summon one in at max level for you.

I apologize if I missed anyone elses build. Nobody notified me in game that they had put anything together for the contest.

I'll keep the Halloween mod installed for a few more days in case any other players would like to see your builds in person. Goonie's build can be found at roughly 26 lat, 17 lon. s+mitch's build can be found at roughly 65 lat, 78 lon.

Congratulations again Goonie and s+mitch!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment