Sunday, September 10, 2017

I Will Be Back When I Can...

Hello all!

There is a high possibility that I will be away for the next few weeks. I live in Sarasota, FL and hurricane Irma will be passing over Sarasota in the next 10-12 hours. We will start feeling hurricane strength winds within the next 4-6 hours. I will most likely be losing power and it can take weeks for it to get restored.

I apologize in advance should any problems/issues arise with the server. I will not be able to do anything about it until power gets restored. My servers are rents, so the game should not go offline. I look over everything and try to get mod/game updates to be done automatically. But, I cannot promise that things won't go awry....I can only hope that they don't.

Take care and have fun! I hope to see you all in game again soon.

/hugs

Thela

No comments:

Post a Comment