Friday, June 30, 2017

Computer Problems & Possible Mod Changes

Sorry I have not been around much the last few days. I've been having some computer problems and it might take another day or two to get them sorted out. I won't bore you with the details, but I foresee a new hard drive coming.

(the thought of reinstalling everything makes me wanna cry)

Also, as I was reading through the update notes for Structures +, I realized that I might be able to remove a mod from the server. The mod to be removed will be Water Bore.

The mod author has adjusted his mod so that the S+ Intake Pipes do not need to be placed in actual water. I know that the Water Bore mod isn't large, but one less mod to load is not a bad thing.

The S+ mod author has also removed the Land Claimer due to issues with it. If you have one at your base, it will be gone. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment